Our new Rapidmooc GO mobile unit is ideal for quickly deploying a video capture solution in your classrooms, labs, lecture halls or at home without a fixed installation.
Mobility, simplicity and versatility
Invest in a long-lasting solution with a wide range of recording formats (rich media, picture in picture, chroma key and augmented reality), to produce professional-quality videos on a large scale and in total autonomy.
Rapidmooc GO is compatible with web meeting tools and virtual classroom platforms to deliver your courses live, or record your lecture ready to upload to your video platform; all in a single solution.
The Plug & Play assistant to record your lessons and videos!
- Full HD mini robotic camera and directional microphone
- 12’ touchpad screen with an integrated teleprompter
- Video switcher to handle up to 4 HDMI sources
- Wireless lapel microphone
- HDMI output for external display
- Comes with a mobile frame on wheels to move the studio around a room.
- Or detach the upper part to be placed on a table, desk or tripod.
- Simplified touch interface, remote control and voice command capability
- Numerous recording modes: green screen, picture in picture, augmented reality.
- Operate in stand-alone recording mode or in advanced multi-camera video control room mode
- Automatic framing and speaker tracking
- Interactive teleprompter which automatically generates subtitles
- Recording in mp4 format.
- Studio also includes post-production tools (cutting, copy, paste, trim)
- Video export by USB key or video platform Kaltura, Libcast, Panopto, POD, Ubicast…
- Support for leading web meeting and virtual classrooms solutions Zoom, Teams, Webex…
- Real-Time Messaging Protocol for live streaming YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo…
- User authentication CAS, Shibboleth, AD, OAUTH 2, Office 365…
- Support for additional devices graphic tablets, interactive whiteboard, lightboard, or document camera…